Super Hero Openings
FirmLogix is seeking senior Android and Windows 7 Graphics low-level system software developers.
Contractors should have following skills and experience:
- Serious driver experience(duh) with a good chunk of that Linux
- New hardware bring up experience
- Able to read C++ code well (Android middleware is C++)
- Demonstrated ability to dive into a huge pile of code, quickly figure out what's probably irrelevant and drill down in the right place
- Has worked closely with hardware designers before
- Nice to have: know how to use jtag debugger and that sort of tool
- Has embedded experience
- Has in depth knowledge of some relevant SoC: OMAP, Snapdragon, whatever Intel Atom.
- Understands well - at least one highly layered driver stack(USB, SCSI, dss2, and so on)
- Has "Git-r-Done" attitude and, at least for this project, avoids "cs research" like bunny rabbits avoid coyotes.
Windows 7 Graphics Developer
- Understanding of PC & Windows OS architecture
- C++ object-oriented design & development (BSc/BASc: 5..7 yrs; MSc/MASc: 3..5 yrs; PhD: 1+ yr)
- Win 7 or Vista kernel mode driver development (2..3 yrs)
- Windows 7 or Vista kernel-mode graphics driver development (1..2 yrs)
- Windows 7 or Vista user-mode graphics driver development (2..3 yrs)
- WDM (Windows Driver Model) development (not specifically for graphics) (3..5 yrs)
- Use of software debuggers such as WinDbg (2..3 yrs)
- Design & programming of operating system threads in a Win-x86 architecture in both kernel & user modes (2..3 yrs)
- PC and/or embedded system performance analysis and optimization
- Nice to have: OpenGL experience.
No Rock Stars need apply.
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org